Monday 21 March 2011

Just to let you all know, after all that hard work trying to get moneys for my barkday show, we NEVER EVEN GOT THERE! She who thinks she must be obeyed spent all afternoon on Saturday cooking food for our picnics, there was leek and potato soup in a flask, salmon and herby stuffing pasties with potato salad and apple and pear lattice for after. I was going to have ham for treats as well as other surprise goodies. After spending all this time cooking and packing bags with everything we would need instead of going for a nice long walk in the spring sunshine, she opened the envelope the postman person brought with our running orders in only they weren't there! Our entry had been returned because the show was full. I couldn't believe it, I had been so excited about seeing all my agility friends and then I was so disappointed.

This is what the nasty postman person brought. GRRRRR.

I'm still too upset to tell you what we did instead but I'll put that in another post.

2 comments:

Anna the GSD said...

Oh no! They do know it's your birfday right?!?! Maybe a nice day out with the peoples instead? Booo on the post it!

ForPetsSake said...

So sorry to hear this, Finn. Really bad news. I agree with Anna - a nice day with the folks might help ease the pain. And some of those yummies...?