Wednesday 10 February 2010

Sun, Sea, Sand and Surprises

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has been a bit busy (lazy) just lately so I'm taking over blogging duties today!
It was a luvvly day with lots of suns shining in a blue sky and lots of winds blowing. We went to my most favorite place in the whole world, but we nearly didn't get there 'cos Jesse, a Rotty who lives in our road and NEVER goes out, (imagine never going anywhere but your own back garden!), decided to be ill and go to the vet on the same bus as we had to get on and the bus driver man said he couldn't take 2 dogs on but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed said I was very good and he said I could get on after all. I was VERY good even though Jesse is in season and I had to walk past her to get on and off!
We got off the bus at Patch and I went swimming in my favorite swimming place.


Then I had a good shake.

Then I fetched the stick and then we did it all over again.


Then we walked along the beach, right the way to that hotel in the distance, then we came back again and walked the other way.



I found a BIG jellyfish-good job I didn't find it while I was swimming!



Then I found a coconut!





IT rolled like a ball.



After about an hour we started walking home because I was all wet and sandy and we didn't want to make the bus wet and sandy so that the driver man wouldn't let us on any more. It should have taken us about 2 hours to get home but after we had gone halfway the bus came along and the driver man said get on even though I was wet and sandy cos I had been such a good man on the way there!
When we got home there was a luvvly surprise in the postbox! There was a prezzie from JD and Max!


Here's what they sent. Some writing paper with G.S.Ds on for She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed, a fridge magnet with writings on and some luvvly, tasty chews for me. Thankyou JD and Max.



The chews were DELICIOUS.











1 comment:

The Schnauzer Brothers said...

Hi Finn - glad you liked your pressies, they were only little things! Sounds like you had a smashing day at the beach, even impressing a bus driver - way to go! That coconut sounded like fun, what a great find.

(We'd love to come visit you one day in the summer, maybe when our humans are visiting family....?)

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.