Friday 19 October 2012

Rock Climbing Dog!

We went for a walk on Aberporth beach now all those holiday makers have gone away and left it to us locals again.
What be this creature? He can't go away, he's got some legs missing I think.

 The tide was out a long, long way and we got to a bit of the beach we can't usually get to, but I had to climb some really scary rocks to get there.
Is there anything under this seaweed?
 No.
 There's a cave up here, come and see.
 This bit of land fell down!
 Let's go back before it all falls down, there's some stormy clouds out there.
 That's better, I love getting my paws and furs wet. Someone's made a sand castle, but that's falling down aswell!
 Those stormy clouds be getting nearer.
 We did more rock climbing,
 The sea usually comes through here!
 Look what I've found.
 It's a rock pool with lots of little creatures in, but they all go and hide when I stick my nose in to say hello.
 It's a scary long way down here,
 and here,
 Look the sea be coming back to rush between these rocks, we'd better go home quick.
 These houses be sitting on top of that land that fell down, I hope they don't fall down too.

No comments: