Tuesday 27 November 2012

Control of Dogs( Wales) Bill

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed went to a seminar on Dog Law held by Aberporth and District dog club on Saturday.The speaker was from the Dogs Trust and his prepared speech had been upset by the governments announcement of proposed changes to the laws concerning dogs in England and Wales. While there are some changes which may be good there are a couple that he was very worried about and encouraged everyone there to go to the following link http://wales.gov.uk/docs/drah/consultation/121122dangerousdogsregsen.pdf and respond to it before it is too late.
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has printed it all out but has NOT got round to reading it all properly yet, which is very bad, but she tells me as far as she understands from what was said if anyone even THINKS I am going to hurt them whether I am outside or even in my garden I can be reported as a Dangerous Dog and if anyone thinks I am going to hurt any protected animal (anyones pet, even a kitty!) I can be reported as well. Which means I can be KILLED and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed can be locked up!
So if any of my friends in Wales are as worried about the current attitude to us k9s they might like to click on the link and read it all for themselves and respond as they think fit before it is too late.
Thankyous all.

2 comments:

Anna the GSD said...

Umm...that's bull crap. A load of it. What does someone decide is skeery looking?? Some people say us GSDs are just skeery looking but we isn't, we is smiling. This is wrong and bad....

Blue said...

That's why it got us so worried. Is it our fault if some silly people don't understand?