Saturday 19 December 2009

It's official Santa Paws is coming!

Wow, it's official, Santa Paws (no Finn it's Father Chrissie Mouse, Smudge says), is coming. I was getting a bit worried 'cos everyone else had their deco's up but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed hadn't got ours, but yesterday she put the tree up so it must be true. He is coming soon. He leaves lots of luvvly prezzies under the tree and me and Smudge love opening them, but Tara thiks it's all silly and won't have anything to do with it.
I don't know why she's put a witch on top of the tree instead of the star we usually have though, I hope it doesn;t frighten Santa Paws away! I tried to get it down while she was out, just in case, but the tree fell over and she was cross when she came back and put it all back again. I hope Santa Paws isn't frightened..... I like having prezzies.

There was a party at the dog club I can't get to anymore on Wednesday and they had a photo fancy dress competition. I won it last year with my Bob Dylan imdogonation, This year I did'The pen is mightier than the sword' (her idea, I think it was a stupid idea everyone knows swords hurt more than pens), anyway we didn't win this year, but this is what I looked like.







I just hope no one comes along with a great big sharp sword.

No comments: