Thursday 26 March 2015

Happy barkday to me

Yesterday was my barkday. I does be 9 now. I got prezzies. ...a giggly ball, a puzzle game with noms hidden in it and noms to put in it. When the postieman came he left me a speshul parcel. It was from my dad's people, it was my dad's boots! His legs went all silly like mine are going and sadly he has crossed that rainbow bridge now so his people thought I might be able to use them. Thank you they are really cool and look like the trainers that humans wear. I don't need to wear them yet but they will be a big help later on. Today when the postieman came I went to thank him for bringing the parcel but he ran away!

1 comment:

TimberLove said...

Happy birthday mate!!! We still have brofur's booties,his legs went a bit wonky too. Woooooo!!!

Nuk & Family