Sunday 7 December 2014

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed has been feeling a bit pawly today. There were lots of expoosions and tummy splosions and she kept disappearing into the room she likes to go in WITHOUT ME where there's a giant water bowl with a lid that NO ONE is supposed to drink out of .
She managed to stagger downstairs to give me and Smudge our breakfast two hours late and then colasped back to bed. Well I was well worried by now I mean she always has a cup of tea when we have our breakfast and reads for a while before getting up and doing that yoghurt thing. ...maybe that's what upset her she didn't do it this morning anyway just went back to sleep! I spent all morning on guard but when Auntie Gill who lives with my friend Cai came round I thought I'd better let her in. She made She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed a cup of tea and let me out. I came back in pretty quickly just to keep an eye on things but then she put my walking rope on and tried to take me off. Well I wasn't having any of that. I'm not leaving my mum on her own when she's feeling pawly I wouldn't go out of the gate 
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed sometimes jokes about ending up like the old lady Bridget Jones worries about ending up like. ..all alone and eaten by Alsations. Please get better soon mum, I DON'T WANT TO EAT YOU. 

1 comment:

Blue said...

Don't worry Finn I'm feeling a bit better now
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed.