Sunday 28 December 2014

A Pawfect Day

Today the sun was shining and the sky was blue although it was very cold. Anyway She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was doing things in the kitchen and I was wondering why we were wasting such a lovely day when Auntie Beryl arrived with Tansy and Sooty. Well I haven't seen them for absolutely ages so I was well excited. Then we got into her dogmobile and went to Poppit which is one of my favourite beaches. And guess what, Auntie Ann was there with Simon. 

Here we all are having a hoolie on the beach, except Simon who was hiding round Auntie Ann because he doesn't like me very much. 

There was a flock of Canada geese on the river, if you biggify the piccie you can see them. They are really noisy, even more noisy than She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed telling me to be gentle with Simon. Honestly I'm only trying to teach himto play German Shepherd games. 

Here I am with Tansy investigating this patch of marram grass. Simon is still staying close to Auntie Ann 

Here he is jumping up at her trying to get her to protect him. I really don't want to hurt him I just want to play. 
After our walk everyone came back home with us and had lunch at our house. Simon showed me his teeth several times which I thought was very rude of him but as he was a guest in my house I ignored them and just walked on past.

Auntie Ann kept him on the sofa next to her and he played with Sooty. 

Then Sooty came and played with me 

Isn't he cheeky?

No comments: