Saturday 25 January 2014

Another Way Home

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed is turning into a real couch potato with all this rain we are having, so when we woke up this morning and it wasn't raining I decided to make her take me for a decent walk. We had to feed the horses first so we got the bus to the field.
I had to make sure everyone behaved themselves. 

Sara said it was very tasty and could she have some more please. 
As we were leaving we met Jasmine. She is a miniature dachshund and she is very small, even smaller than Holly was when she first came to stay with us. 
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was fed up with the beach .(how can you get fed up with the beach? ) So we came home a different way. 
We went past the cemetery with the war memorial. 
Here's a scenic of the way we were going. 
We found smelly places where I caught up with the latest pee_mail

 Wet places where I got my furs wet
 Wet places I wasn't allowed to get my furs wet!
And muddy places.
 We stopped at this scenic for refreshments
 Oxtail soup.

It was very good. 
We found more wet places. 
We went through a field where the sheep watched us go by. 

We found more muddy places

Whose paws are the muddiest? 
Look how muddy I am. 

I found a stick to destroy. 



The walk was just under 6 kilometers and once again we just got back before it started to rain again. 

No comments: