Sunday 25 August 2013

Pembroke county show

Simon has really grown, he is nearly as big as me now. We saw him at Pembroke county show. Here I am with Simon Ann and Tansy. I don't know why Ann is holding my lead so tight. L
 Pembroke show lasts for 3 days. We camped at a friends farm near by at St Nicholas. This is the view from our tent.
 We went for a walk at Sunset on Monday evening.
 If you biggify this picture you can see the Irish ferry. It looks like it's floating in the sky above the tree. Weird.
We worked well on the first 2 days, nothing special but we enjoyed ourselves. Here I am cooling off on the first day. 
 And on the second day.
The third day was one day too many and I couldn't concentrate at all. 
We went for a walk at a place called Aber Mawr a couple of miles from St Nicholas before we packed up to come home. 

If you want to see lots and lots of photos of dog agility go to Janetbaxterphotography and click on dog agility. 

No comments: