Sunday 5 July 2015

We were off on another big adventure yesterday, we were going to take my wheels on the bus! Here I am on the way to the bus stop. 


On the bus. I'm actually more stable in my wheels than without them. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed thought I'd be rolling about all over the place.


We went to the car boot first, but the weather wasn't too good so there wasn't a lot there, but I got lots of fusses and lots of people like my wheels.
When we'd been round the car boot we went for a walk along a nearby bridleway but we had to go along a scary road first.
Here we are safe and sound on the bridleway.

An action shot.

 I can still play with sticks.
Here I go 

Hello cows,do you like my wheels? 

Then it was back to the car boot sale site because they were having lurcher racing there when the car boot finished. We thought we might see some friends there.


Didn't see many old friends but I made some new ones.


Look at those babies go, I need an engine on my wheels to keep up with them.

It was a very tiring morning so I had a bit of a snooze when we got home. 


No comments: