Sunday 4 May 2014

OWEE

I've got a big OWEE.
I hurt.
And I'm VERY tired.
We went for a walk round the old saw mill yesterday I had lots of fun. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed threw sticks for me to find in the undergrowth but one landed in the stream. I was so busy watching it that I forgot to jump off the bank and I crashed. I yelped and was a bit winded but after a bit I chased more sticks and was ok. On the way home we stopped at the shop and I waited outside when She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed came out my shoulder felt a bit stiff and I walked very slowly. By the evening I couldn't lie down and I have spent the whole night sitting up.

This morning She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed tricked me into jumping on the bed and I lay down before I knew what I was doing so if you'll excuse me I'm going to go to sleep now.

2 comments:

Blue said...

Isn't it amazing how when my friend Jane came round in her car this afternoon the poor little invalid suddenly forgot his owee and wanted to go for a ride in the car. Now we are home again the owee is hurting again!
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed.

Blue said...

Isn't it amazing how when my friend Jane came round in her car this afternoon the poor little invalid suddenly forgot his owee and wanted to go for a ride in the car. Now we are home again the owee is hurting again!
She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed.