Monday 23 September 2013

Our last show.

We were at Top Barn Farm again last weekend. We didn't get there till nearly 7 o'clock and it was getting dark as She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put our tent up. We went for a moon light run on the exercise area to the sound of the geese on the lake settling for the night. The next morning we had a lovely walk round the lake before breakfast. We had 2 really good runs in the morning. I NEARLY GOT A CLEAR ROUND! !!!I only had one fence down. We were feeling really good. Then I had a massage at one of the stalls and went to sleep over lunch. We had another run directly after lunch and I was still a bit sleepy and lost concentration and went to say hello to a dog in the next ring. His person got really upset and shouted at She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed and threatened to report me to the Kennel Club. I only wanted to play. But She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed says we are not doing any more shows. Boo hoo. We were very sad the next day and went for a walk while Beryl was doing her runs . We were to fed up to bother with any photos but you've all seen photos of Top Barn in previous posts.

No comments: