Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wye Valley show

Well here we are again at Monmouth for another show. It's Wye Valley this time. I have to stay by the car looking after sooty and tansy while She Who Thinks She must be obeyed puts the tent up.

 Home sweet home for the weekend and the kettle on for a cup of tea already.

The next morning dawns bright and sunny and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed dons shorts and tiny T-shirt and soaks my towelling coat to keep me cool. Then it's time for action. .....

 I love the seesaw.
 Weavies.
 Don't tell anyone that I got my contact on the A frame!
 Come on mum,  keep up.

Cooling off in the river afterwards.
We didn't get a clear round this weekend but we did enjoy ourselves. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Home sugary dwelling for the weekend and the kettle on for a cup of tea already. Challenge coins